BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 14: Your dream barn/farm

SO I had a little fun with this one:-)

First off I need some land.... preferably in the lovely state of Virginia located near the Blue Ridge Mountains so I can look at them every day:-)
Found here
And of course some pastures that have lots of green grass...
Found here
And it would be nice to have a few acres of trails through trees like this...
Found here
Next we need fences for the pasture...
Found here
How about some pastures that look like this??
Found here
Okay so now on to the barn:-)
This one would work....
Found here
With a large tack room...
Found here
And a heated wash room...
Found here
With big and classy looking stalls...
Found here

Of course since this is my dream farm it is an eventing farm so we need a dressage arena...
Found here
And a jump arena....
Found here
And since it gets cold in VA... it is necessary to have one large indoor....
Found here
or maybe two...
Found here
Lets not forget about a cross country course:-)
Found here
So there you have it.... my dream farm:-)

But honestly.... I really like the place I am it. It is definitely a place I have dreamed of living at. I have my horse in my back yard... property for the dogs to run on.... an arena... arena lights.... jumps... close to a trainer... and I have a friend to ride and train with. 

0 comments: