BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

First post

So I've been blogging for a few months now and I am thoroughly enjoying it. My first blog found here has been very therapeutic and refreshing. One thing I have discovered is that I love talking about my horses... however the average person does not understand just how a horse person operates. My first blog is meant more as a spiritual journey blog and so writing about my adventures with Romeo and Dutch just don't seem to fit over there. So I'm starting this blog to focus solely on them. I am also hoping that it encourages me to be more consistent in training them.

I will of course be posting pics and info on both of my current horses as well as some pics of some other horses that have been a part of my journey.

0 comments: